Description of the Magnetic Base Safety Guard
Its features make it suitable for general use: to grind, to assemble small components from possible accidental «projection» and for extempored situations where rapidity of intervention is required and where a safety guard with electric interlock is not specifically requested. The powerful fastening Neodymium magnet can be used in any situation, even in vertical position or hanging from above.
- Support base with Neodymium magnet Ø 60mm - force of attraction 110Kg
- Detachment eccentric cam of magnetic base
- Support arm with double articulation, for complete shield adjustment
- Shield in plastic shockproof oil-resistant material, with aluminum structure
- Knobs for articulations lock