Description of the Limit Switch with Top Push Rod Plunger
Prewired Metal Limit Switch with Top Push Rod Plunger and Contacts 1No+1Nc Slow Break. Its standard features include snap action, a high degree of protection (IP67) and a 2m long wire. Dimensions compatible with EN 50047. Our limit switches have been designed to satisfy requirements comprising quick installation, easy wiring, simple setup, modularity, sturdiness and constant reliability. The body cover is hinged at the bottom and removable. The innovative locking bayonet mechanism permits to remove and reposition the operating head in the required configuration with no tools. The auxiliary contact blocks are removable assuring remarkable wiring ease. It is easier and quicker to detect the position of moving parts and safely install machinery due to our limit switches
Advantages of the Limit Switch
- Axial rotation of operating heads
- Adjustable and capsizable levers
- Fixing compatible to EN 50047
- Direct opening operation
- Bayonet fixing mechanism
- Modularity of common parts
- Quick installation
- Adjustment ease
All metal self-contained interchangeable heads
The operating heads are extremely robust metal parts. Mounting both on metal or plastic bodies for all cable entry types. Separate component supply for flexible stock management.
Maximum installation speed
The bayonet fixing mechanism provides quick positioning of the operating head on the body with no special tools.
45° axial rotation of operating head
Operating heads are equipped with 45° axial rotation.
360° level adjustment
The rotating level position is fully adjustable at 15° angles.
Removable auxiliary contacts
The switch body can contain all the types of auxiliary contacts.
Maximum cabling ease
The complete removal of the body cover and of the auxiliary contacts, supplied with open terminal screws, simplify electric cabling and reduce installation time.
- Maximum operating rate: 3600 cycles / h
- Switching time: 0,01-1 m / s
- Mechanical life: > 10 million cycles
- Operating temperature: -25… + 70C °
- Storage temperature: -40… + 70 ° C
- Pollution degree: 3 (suitable for dirty ambient)
- Conventional thermal current Ith: 5A
- IEC/EN 60947-5-1 designation B300 R300
- Rated insulation voltage UI: 400 VAC
- Rated impulse withstand voltage Uimp: 4kV
- Contact resistance:> 28mΩ
- Class I insultation
- Degree of protection: IP 67/li>
- Aluminium-zinc-alloy (zama)
Certifications and compliance
- Certifications obtained: cULus, GOST.
- Compliant with standards:
- IEC / EN 60947-1
- IEC / EN 60947-5-1
- CSA C22.2n ° 14